Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (2nd April) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
1. Samsung Ventures invests $4.6M in Israeli audio search startup Audioburst
2. Alibaba.com to buy food delivery app Ele.me in a $9.5Bn deal
3. Pune-based housing finance startup Altum Credo Home Finance Pvt. Ltd. has received a commitment of Rs 64 crore from leading impact investor Aavishkaar Ventures and a group of HNIs
4. Nasdaq-listed Ebix India has agreed to buy Mumbai-based Centrum Group’s foreign exchange business, Centrum Direct, for about $200 million (Rs 1,300 crore), reported ET.
5. BHIM UPI Transactions touch Rs 1 Trillion in FY18
6. Hyderabad-based IT and digital transformation solutions company, Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. has announced the acquisition of US-headquartered PlanetPro.
7. Synctag, a web agglomerator and AI analytics startup, has raised Series-A funding from private equity firm Subhkam Ventures
8. Gyanendra Badgaiyan, a former IAS officer hired in November as the chief executive of Indiatech, has resigned from the company, reported ET.
9. Paytm has revamped its app to make it more user-friendly and intuitive.
10. Blackstone acquires Indian auto parts maker Comstarat a $153m valuation
11. ChrysCapital are close to sealing a $350-million investment in Mankind Pharmaceuticals for a 10 per cent stake, reported ET.
12. ReNew Power Ventures has reportedly finalised the takeover of Ostro Energy for an enterprise value of ₹10,800 crore ($1.66 billion), reported ET.
13. Paytm has stopped showcasing hotels on its app for about two-three weeks, reported Entrackr.
14. Online fitness discovery platform Fitternity has raised over $2 million (Rs 13 crore) from existing and new investors, reported VCCircle.
15. SoftBank Group ties up with Chinese firm GCL System Integration Technology Co Ltd to launch a $930 million Indian joint solar energy venture with as part of its ambitious India solar investment roadmap.
16. Technology news portal FactorDaily has secured Rs 5.7 crore ($875,000) in a fresh funding
17. Gurgaon-based HR-Tech Startup Benepik Raises Seed Funding
18. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.’s Ketan Patel Joins CASHe as CEO
19. 6 NASSCOM Incubated Startups Qualify for MassChallenge Israel 2018 – Intello Labs Pvt. Ltd., Olivewear Pvt. Ltd., OCEO WATER, S&I Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Streamingo, and Ziroh Labs
20. 1 India Family Mart Launches the 50th Flagship Store in Ranchi
21. Mobikwik Chief Business officer Vineet Singh has resigned from the company last month, reported Entrackr.
22. Lending platform Rubique has raised about Rs 3 crore from existing investor Kalaari Capital.
If you have any latest update, share at firstname.lastname@example.org.