Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (2nd July) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
#TodayUpdates: 1. SoftBank-backed Oyo has entered the fragmented wedding space business in India through Oyo Auto Party.
2. Reliance Industries is acquiring US-based open telecom solutions provider Radisys, in a deal estimated at $74 million (about Rs 506 crore), to strengthen Jio’s position in futuristic areas of 5G and Internet of Things (IoT).
3. Walmart has pushed the earlier deadline of acquiring the Bengaluru-based e-commerce major Flipkart for further three months i.e June 2019.
4. E-commerce firm Infibeam has received shareholders’ approval to expand business in IT segment, set up a payments bank and raise Rs 2,000 crore, PTI reported.
5. Biryani by Kilo, a premium Biryani chain has recently raised around $1 million in Pre Series A round
6. The Energy Department of Andhra Pradesh will shortly open up 50 electric vehicle charging stations in various cities of the state.
7. Eyewear Startup Glassic Goes Brick & Mortar, Opens Its first Retail Store in Bangalore
8. International Finance Corporation (IFC) plans to invest up to $30 million (Rs 205 crore) in chemicals firm Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd.