Below are the updates that happened in Blockchain.
1. Google is working on its own blockchain-related technology to support its cloud business
2. IBM launches blockchain platform for startups looking to develop blockchain applications. Called as IBM Blockchain Starter Plan is currently available free in beta testing mode.
3. Huawei is reportedly in talks with Sirin Labs to build a ‘blockchain smartphone’
4. Oxford University academics have launched the world’s first “blockchain university” where an app will replace a physical campus. Called as Woolf University plans to launch in the third quarter of 2018
5. Mumbai-based blockchain startup Nuo Bank has raised $250,000 (Rs 1.6 crore) from PayU India Exec
6. Coca-Cola and the United States Department of State will use blockchain technology to combat forced labor in their supply chains.
7. Starbucks will use blockchain technology to track coffee beans from farms in Costa Rica, Colombia, and Rwanda.
If you have any latest update, share at firstname.lastname@example.org.