Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (29th June) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
1. Google invests $22M in Jio Phone operating system provider KaiOS
2. Online used phones and electronics marketplace Cashify has raised about Rs 82 crore ($12 million) from a clutch of Chinese investors.
3. Online education start-up Edureka has raised $2 million in its first round of funding from venture fund Leo Capital India.
4. E-commerce logistics company Delhivery plans to hit the capital market with a $350-million (2,500 crore) initial public offer in the next few months.
5. Accenture plans to spend between $1-1.5 billion in acquisitions a year.
6. Amazon set its sights on the pharmacy market with PillPack acquisition
7. Artificial Intelligence startup Frontdesk AI has raised seed funding from Speciale Invest and Bay Area angel investors
8. AI-powered Talent Network, Spotle.ai Secures Funds from Australian Investor Again
9. Amazon announced a new programme aimed at helping people start their own businesses delivering packages for Amazon.
10. Telangana government will unveil an exclusive policy today (June 29) for promoting electric vehicles in the state.
11. Google-backed task management app Dunzo has begun operations in Gurugram after Bengaluru and Pune, reported Entrackr.
12. Zone Startups India has announced the launch of Next Big Idea, a specialist program for Indian Startups looking to enter North American market. Only 5 most deserving tech startups stand to win this chance.
13. Walmart has once again begun talks with Google for a potential investment in Flipkart, reported LiveMint.