Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (29th August) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
#TodayUpdates: 1. Google is partnering with four Indian banks to launch digital lending for consumers in India.
2. Eros International’s video on demand service Eros Now has partnered with Grofers to grow its userbase.
3. CitiusTech, a provider of healthcare technology solutions and services, has acquired a majority stake in FluidEdge Consulting, a healthcare management consulting company headquartered in Philadelphia.
4. Singapore-headquartered warehousing automation company GreyOrange Pte Ltd, backed by Tiger Global, has started operations in the United States, where it also plans to set up a manufacturing facility. We, at startupsun believes it will raise more funds very soon.
5. Uber Elevate, the US ride-sharing major’s aerial taxi arm, is considering India as one of the five countries where it wants to launch the service.
6. Leap India, a logistics company that rents out pallets and large foldable containers, has raised Rs 200 crore debt from Piramal Capital & House Finance and is in talks with private equity firms to raise equity worth another Rs 250 crore.
7. Google has announced that it has changed the name of its digital payments application Google Tez to Google Pay on August 28.
8. Kalaari-backed SME payments platform Instamojo launched two new products, MojoXpress and MojoCapital, on Tuesday, and said it was targeting $1b in transactions by 2019.