Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (3rd July) including funding, merger, acquisition, strategic alliance and many more.
1. Paytm is reportedly looking to acquire the Noida-based last minute hotel booking app, NightStay for around $20M.
2. Automation Anywhere®, the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), has raised Series A financing round of $250 million led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity.
3. Mobile gaming startup Nazara Technologies has picked up a minority stake in gaming development studio CrimzonCode.
4. Manappuram Finance has agreed to acquire an 85.39% stake in Indian School Finance Company Pvt. Ltd (ISFC) for Rs 212.20 crore.
5. Flipkart expects to triple gross merchandise value to $17.6 billion in 2020-21.
6. B2B wholesaler METRO Cash & Carry has signed an exclusive partnership with Chqbook.com to offer a range of financial products and solutions to more than 3 million transacting customer base across its 25 wholesale stores in the country.
7. IndiaMART, a marketplace focused on small and medium enterprises, filed the draft papers for its public market debut with the regulator on Monday. The Noida-headquartered company will offer up to 4.28 million shares through its offer for sale.
8. Dell Technologies is going public again after a five-year stint as a privately held company.
9. Non-banking financial company Capital First, part-owned by US private equity firm Warburg Pincus, has agreed to buy a 7.03% stake in Village Financial Services Ltd.
10. Indonesia’s ride hailing service GO-JEK has appointed Ranjan Sakalley as the chief technology officer of its payments arm GO-PAY.
11. Online lending marketplace IndiaLends, is in the process of raising Rs 63.9 crore (around $9.3 million at current exchange rates) in fresh capital, reported VCCircle.