Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (12th Feb) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
1. Lendingkart Technologies raising over Rs 565 Cr in Equity Funding in Series C Round
2. Wydr.in, India’s largest wholesale marketplace, has raised a fresh round of funding from its existing investors.
3. Eduvanz Financing Pvt Ltd – a skill development loan provider, has been granted the NBFC Licence by the RBI to start providing Loans in the multi-billion skill development sector. The Firm has raised $500,000 investment led by Blinc Advisors.
4. ePayLater announced its partnership with holistic micro digital payment service provider, FidyPay, to provide the latter’s merchants with a simple way to recharge their float wallets without having to pay upfront.
5. Ebix Inc., a supplier of software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance and healthcare industries, has emerged as the frontrunner to acquire debt-laden digital education company Educomp Solutions, reported ET.
6. Venture capital fund Omnivore Partners has raised $46 million for the first close of its second fund.
7. Online food delivery service Foodpanda India will be shelling out Rs 400 crore over the next 12 months to further build its logistics and delivery operations along with its technology stacks, reported ET.
8. Rupeek, a digital lending company offering gold loans, has raised $6.83 million (Rs 44 crore) in a fresh funding round led by Accel Partners, reported VCCircle.
9. Business analytics startup WebEngage, operated by Webklipper Technologies Pvt. Ltd, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding.
10. News and entertainment content aggregator NewsDog is in talks to raise $35-40 million from Tencent Corp., according to media report.
11. Tata Group is looking to enter the health beverage segment, with the buy out of Paper Boat.
12. Paym Mall is reportedly planning to integrate with its major investor Alibaba’s latest investments, BigBasket and XpressBees, reported Inc42.
13. An income tax panel refused to stay the Rs 110 crore tax penalty on Flipkart, India’s largest online retailing platform, reported ET.
14. Online used phone platform, Cashify, has raised close to a million in a venture debt funding round from Trifecta Capital.
15. Home-shopping company naaptol has earmarked Rs 10 crore for 100 stores over the next year.
16. WE Hub, a startup incubator for women, announced by Telangana’s IT minister KT Rama Rao in December, will be officially launched on international Women’s Day on March 8.
If you have any latest update, share at email@example.com.