Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today (30th August) including funding, merger, acquisition and many more.
1. Google and Xiaomi are among investors lining up for two-year-old startup Where is my Train?, an app that provides live updates on trains without the use of internet and GPS.
2. Personal device management and after-sale services for electronic gadgets, Servify India has raised $15 million in Series B round led by Iron Pillar.
3. Budget hotel brand OYO has launched a membership programme Oyo Wizard.
4. Technology-based logistics startup Wheelseye has raised Rs 7 crore (around $1 million) from early-stage venture capital firm PRIME Venture Partners.
5. Ola has launched Ola Mobility Institute, a policy research and social innovation unit to develop knowledge frameworks that will focus on the intersection of mobility and public good.
6. Pepperfry introduces cash on delivery service on furniture for upto Rs 50,000 in Mumbai and Delhi NCR
7. WholesaleBox, a virtual marketplace for wholesale buying and selling, has raised Rs 15 crore ($2.1 million) across two rounds led by Orios Venture Partners.
8. Mahindra Logistics (MLL), a third-party logistics solution provider, has acquired a strategic stake in Transtech Logistics Pvt Ltd (TLPL), also known as ShipX.
9. Amazon is now in talks with Spencer’s Retail to pick up a minority stake in the food and grocery retail chain.
10. OYO has announced to foray into the ‘upscale’ hotel category, starting with a stellar range of resorts, christened as Palette Resorts.